Anastasia apartments

Archived posts about accommodation on Symi

Anastasia apartments

Postby cottontail » 16 Sep 2011, 19:21

Hi
Im new to this so please be gentle with me :oops: ..I have booked to go to symi sept 2012 through olympic and will be staying in the 2-4 persons apartment..Has anybody stayed in this apartment who can tell me what it is like inside and out and will i have good veiws..Any other info on the island would also be great..
Thank you... :D
cottontail
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby Mille » 16 Sep 2011, 19:29

Welcome to the Chat Page cottontail.
We hope you'll enjoy your stay.

I'm sorry I can't help you with the Anastasia Apartments.
Maybe one of the regulars can be helpful :)
Mille
Administrator
Administrator

Anastasia apartments

Postby JuliaB » 16 Sep 2011, 19:59

We have stayed at the Anastasia apartments many times and love them! They're all slightly different and so can't give you precise details of layout but rest assured you'll have good views from your balcony whichever apartment you're in. If you take a look at the archive section of the forum, you'll find lots of information about the island. It's a wonderful place that just calls you back again and again!
JuliaB
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby cottontail » 16 Sep 2011, 20:19

Yaay...I cant wait!
I have visited other greek islands before,the latest being paxos but for some strange reason i think symi is going to be the island that does call me back again and agian (and i havent even been yrt haha)
Is the old town full of old narrow streets? as i love all that!
xx
cottontail
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby Colette » 16 Sep 2011, 22:22

Welcome Cottontail, along with many other people on this site I am a repeat visitor to Anastasia,by far my favourite place to stay in Symi.Sounds like you will probabley be in no.4 which is at the end of a shared terrace ( which is only shared with 3 studios), it has a bedroom and lounge which has sofa beds. Lovely views down the Pedi valley and to upper Chorio and in the midst of village life. Near to taverns and bars but far away to be peaceful at night, and of course you may find yourselves calling in at the Sunrise bar on the way home ;) I'll leave it to everyone else to tell you about the many delights of Symi as if I did it I'd be up long into the small hours.
Colette
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby Gemma1 » 16 Sep 2011, 22:28

I've only stopped in the apartment for for 2/3 which is the one with the big balcony. I've booked the same apartment for next year as I just love that balcony :) . I was just about to say that Colette would know more but editing as I see she has just replied ;)

Yes there are lots of narrow streets in the town and it's very easy to get lost wandering around. I couldn't even find my way back to the Anastasia on the first night when I stayed there last year :oops:

Did you like Paxos? I've booked to go there next June.
Gemma1
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby cottontail » 17 Sep 2011, 11:13

Thankyou all..x
Colette it says that i have a private veranda,would i still be in room 4 do you think?
Gemma,Paxos was lovely,where abouts in paxi are you staying? we stayed in lakka!
The walks up through the olive trees ect are lovely..One thing to do if you can is hire out a small putput boat,it cost us 30euro for the day then you just pay for the petrol which was another 30euro but we did get all the way to the other end of the island..One place you must go and see day and night is Loggos,It is a tiny harbour (with tavanas ect)and is SOOOO CUTE,you feel as though you could just pick it up and put it in your pocket...When are you going? i went in june so it was not over run with people... :D
cottontail
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Anastasia apartments

Postby Colette » 17 Sep 2011, 14:36

Hi again Cottontail, I think that may mean that you will be in number 6 or 7, which have their own balconies,as Gemma says number 5 has the biggest balcony but is advertsed for 2/3 people.I'm sure someone who has stayed in 6 or 7 will be able to give more details. Wherever you are you will enjoy it 8-)
Colette
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Accommodation