Email Addresses

Email Addresses

Postby Allan » 25 Aug 2014, 15:50

We are working hard on a sustainable solution to the increasing problems we are experiencing with the forum software and hope to have something working fairly soon.

To make any changes as painless as possible for you, the users, we may need to contact you by email. The only record we have of users' email addresses comes from your profile on the forum and I suspect that many of the addresses will be out of date.

Sadly, one of the problems we are having with the forum software makes it impossible to change the email address in your profile. So could I ask you all to send a Private Message to me or to Mille with a note of your current email address please? That way we can make sure the information in the database is as up to date as possible.

Many thanks.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Email Addresses

Postby Allan » 31 Aug 2014, 13:55

Thank you everyone who sent us a PM with your current email address. The offline version of the member database is looking better now.

There are still a lot of outdated addresses in there though so could I remind you again to drop us (me or Mille) a PM with your current email address please?

If we have your email address it will make it MUCH easier for you when we implement the changes we need to make to get this forum working reliably.

Obviously we're not going to pass on your addresses or use use them to send spam or anything like that. The email will be used once and once only to send you login details after the changes have been made.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Email Addresses

Postby Colette » 07 Sep 2014, 21:42

Hi AlIan, I think you have my e mail address, if not, we can sort it at Rainbow very soon - in fact I bet you are there now :)
Colette
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Email Addresses

Postby Allan » 08 Sep 2014, 21:07

You know me too well Colette ;)
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Messages from the forum admins