A little nervous

A little nervous

Postby Aspen » 01 Sep 2007, 20:52

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome! It's nice have my registration problem sorted out, so that I can now post, although I honed my lurking skills in the meantime.

I see that Jan has the same avatar as I do ... in order to avoid confusion, I'll figure out how to change mine.
Aspen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Kojak » 01 Sep 2007, 21:28

Spank bottoms and count .... dear me - so unlike the refined behaviour of the late September people! :| :| :|
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby maziemoo » 01 Sep 2007, 21:31

Yes quite shocking behaviour Kojak...we'ed never be caught with our pants down now would we...or spanking :| :| :|
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby maziemoo » 02 Sep 2007, 14:46

Gosh it's a little quiet here :?:
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby The Deedle » 02 Sep 2007, 14:53

Don't worry Kojak, we don't drink beer, so you and Richard will be OK for the occasional tipple that I know you enjoy!

Benedetti, we will be around on the 16th and would love to join you for the spanking and nipple counting evening, sounds like fun, thank you for the invite. Perhaps we should organise a time and place where I could meet one or two of you beforehand and I can get the address of where your soiree will be. I can tell you that I will be in Jean and Tonic's on Saturday night (8th) for the England game, so if any of you are around and feel like meeting me, then that is where I will be. That is if the Greek TV stations will be showing it, otherwise Jean and I will be huddled around her laptop!

Looking forward to meeting those of you who will be on the island. Let's party!! 8-)
The Deedle
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Sam Hosking » 02 Sep 2007, 15:40

Thanks The Deedle I to have been reading the messages on this site for a number of years now but never had the bottle to get involved. Reading your message coupled with seeing the glorious pics of Ian and jenine and new baby have inspired me to have a go. Much love and best wishes to Ian (I don't know if he remenbers me - a member of the crowd who fell inlove with Symi many years ago thanks to Rachel and Vassilis and Simon from Treyarnon Bay north Cornwall. I lived on the Island for a number of years working for Yiannis and Irene, then Mikros Cosmos and finally jane at O'Illios)I think about Symi lots and therefore love to keep upto date when I can with the news. Now I'm in as it were I'll try to keep up to speed with the chatroom. Love to all, very envious of those of you out there. Oh and Hi Kojak, some thimngs never change :D
Sam Hosking
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Mille » 02 Sep 2007, 15:50

This place is just overflowing with newcomers :D

Welcome all to the Symi Visitor Chat Page :geek:
Mille
Administrator
Administrator

A little nervous

Postby The Deedle » 02 Sep 2007, 15:52

Well done Sam, it's a little nerve wracking at first and am still trying to work my way around the site. Just discovered that I can also receive and send private messages, ah ha! Still trying to work out how to get into the chatroom, but that's the blonde in me (natural of course!) Am sitting at home with a glass of bucks fizz, having wrestled my housemates laptop from him, so thought I would jump on the site and see who was around. Welcome and I am glad that you took the plunge!
The Deedle
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Kojak » 02 Sep 2007, 17:13

Hello Sam! The only bottle you need around here is one that contains either Mythos, Retsina or Ouzo - not that Richard and I touch the stuff of course... :geek:
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby maziemoo » 02 Sep 2007, 17:14

Hi Sam.....welcome to back, I say welcome back because you had the joy of living on the island previously so in a sense this is like getting in touch with your past. 8-)

It's brilliant to have so many new people join up, we all share a common love....Symi :mrgreen: . If I had a pound for eveytime I thought of it, I'd be rolling in dosh as it is I seem to spend my days pining to get back there. Not long now......3 weeks and 3 days :( :geek:
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby maziemoo » 02 Sep 2007, 17:19

Cant keep me off the ouzo when I'm there :geek:

[quote="Kojak"]

Hello Sam! The only bottle you need around here is one that contains either Mythos, Retsina or Ouzo - not that Richard and I touch the stuff of course... :geek:
[/quote]
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby The Deedle » 02 Sep 2007, 17:26

The only problem with this site is that I am now accessing it from home! Maziemoo, you are so right, it is totally addictive. But I don't want to go to rehab, no, no, no!!
The Deedle
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby maziemoo » 02 Sep 2007, 17:41

Symi is rehab darling....you definitely want to go there :mrgreen:

Welcome to Peaches...nice to have you join us :D
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby MrsMcS » 02 Sep 2007, 17:57

Oops, on reading my posting in the cold light of day it does sound a bit dodgy!!! Hope Deedle you haven't gone running and screaming from the website thinking what on earth have I got myself into :o . It was all meant in jest and Benedetti's soirees are certainly not at all dodgy :| . It is always a great evening, hic :geek: 8-) 8-) . Hope to see you there if my invitation still stands!!!
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby MrsMcS » 02 Sep 2007, 18:11

You don't know what you are missing, late September crowd ;) . I bet next year you will all have booked a week or two earlier :D .
I have just posted a wee smoke screen to throw everyone off the scent :twisted: .
Unfortunately Findlay and I won't be going to Symi next year as it is our silver wedding and thought we would have a wee change :( :)
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Joanie » 02 Sep 2007, 19:08

Welcome Sam how nice to have lived on Symi,such a change to come back here.Its been raining all day here and is so miserable,oh how i wish i was in Symi having a nice glass of ouzo watching the boats coming in,ahhhh bliss :cry:
Joanie
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Ozzie Geoff » 03 Sep 2007, 03:37

Hey Maziemoo, you been giving the Seagrams a bash...
again... :geek:
Who in the hell is "Peaches"??? :?: ;)
Err, I think you might mean "Aspen".. :? :P
Ozzie Geoff
Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Jan » 03 Sep 2007, 10:06

Deedle - if you don't manage to exchange emails with Benedetti before you leave, here are fool(?)proof instructions for finding the party venue.

Look at the image on the Visitor website homepage - the one showing their lovely office building. Commit this to memory.

Note the house behind ie further up the hill; the lower storey is painted yellow and there's a flight of white steps to the left. The party is here.

Find the top of those steps by walking up the concrete path from the harbour/down from the school and turning off, behind buildings, towards the head of the harbour.

Walk down, following the noise of conversation and the clinking of glasses.

Easy!
Jan
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Kojak » 03 Sep 2007, 10:28

Excellent instructions Jan! If Deedle's senses are as honed as mine she'll be able to detect the clinking of glasses from miles away! :geek: :geek:
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

A little nervous

Postby Joanie » 03 Sep 2007, 11:12

Peaches is the lastest member on this site Geoff,you dont read everything properly :P :P :P
Joanie
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

PreviousNext

Return to Messages from the forum admins