Hi Kojak

Hi Kojak

Postby Joanie » 11 Oct 2007, 17:51

Welcome back home Norman,i can see you had a good time,did you manage to keep on all four sorry two legs.Accident free this year?? The picture of you rolling down the steps, near Pat's was a bit iffy i was getting rather worried you might end up on the hospital ship.Hope your feeling good, but i dont suppose you are, being back over here.Richards having a long holiday is'nt he :( :(
Joanie
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Hi Kojak

Postby Kojak » 11 Oct 2007, 18:28

Hello Joanie. Yes, a good time was had by all, but as Mazie said earlier, some things will always remain a cloesely guarded secret! ;)

I wasn't rolling down the steps (but that has been known to occur), but posing for Neil Gosling (Symidream website). I've always been intrigued by the number of day trippers who pause by the steps next to Pats Bar and take photographs. I've never felt the need to take a photo there and so I asked Neil, as a professional, what there was about the view that made it special. He agreed that he'd never felt the urge to take a photo there either, but seeing as I'd mentioned it, he soon had me posing there!

Symi was relatively accident free. I've got a scar on my left leg (just below the sock/suspender line) caused by a pile of roofing tiles which ambushed me on the way down the Kalistrata. I had more aches and pains flying back on a crowded plane!

Mille's party went off well. I hope I didn't cause any international incidents between the UK and Denmark by performing a strip (ordered by Allan the Moderator by the way) I didn't want to shock Mille's parents too much so I limited the exposure up to the knee! :o
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Hi Kojak

Postby maziemoo » 11 Oct 2007, 18:33

He forgot to mention, that he had his socks removed for him :o :D !
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Hi Kojak

Postby Joanie » 11 Oct 2007, 18:47

Well they needed removing.Tell me you DID buy them for a joke,did'nt you?
Joanie
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Hi Kojak

Postby Kojak » 11 Oct 2007, 19:53

Some of you just have no taste. The ensemble was carefully chosen to co-ordinate! Note how the colour of the suspenders is discreetly brought out in the socks...

[img]http://www.symivisitor.com/patandalis1.jpg[/img]
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Messages from the forum admins