'Lost' posts

'Lost' posts

Postby Allan » 16 May 2008, 15:11

The chat page hosting company have been "upgrading the database hardware" over the last few days which should speed up page loading times.

Unfortunately there have been some odd effects during the upgrade with members' posts not appearing immediately or at all!

I apologise if this happens to you, it's not something we have done and hopefully the problem will clear up in a few days.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

'Lost' posts

Postby The Deedle » 16 May 2008, 15:24

I noticed that the other day. And the funny thing that counts your posts is acting up again. I've been stuck on 156 for some time now. I'm convinced my numbers are being shared out between the 'Persistent Visitors'!! :P

That'll teach me, it's just counted this one! :oops:
The Deedle
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

'Lost' posts

Postby Kojak » 16 May 2008, 15:59

Not guilty Deeds! I blame Mazie!
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

'Lost' posts

Postby maziemoo » 16 May 2008, 17:46

Mmmmm....let me just check :?: :?: .....errr how come I'm on 1432 already? That seems quite a lot considering I've been quiet for a few weeks :P :P ....Kojak I would have thought you'd have caught up with and overtaken me by now....you know a bit like the race we have down the Kalistrata following a night in Chorio making our way down to Harani bar for a spot of dancing 8-) 8-) .

Deeds darling, perhaps you're right...I think someone may have been removing yours and placing them elsewhere ;) .
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

'Lost' posts

Postby Allan » 16 May 2008, 18:12

ForumCo now say the hardware upgrades are complete and there should be no further disruption.

That's what they say but if anyone has problems posting do please let us know.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Messages from the forum admins