to the Symi team

to the Symi team

Postby snoopy2 » 16 Sep 2010, 00:50

15 Sept - just read Adrianna's blog and saw the pics. Been back a week so could still imagine the heat in the photos and glad we were of the tourists who don't expect air con etc (although it was welcome) and we left our mobiles at home and didn't once try to 'phone home' Cheers to the mayor by the way who has done a sterling job in the last year - we thought the island looked very neat and tidy and the scooters were far less intrusive than last year. Already planning next year's visit - again without access to the world beyond the beauty and quiet of Symi - roll on!! Already missing Janine's welcome and smoothies - can't make them like Janine does!!! Symi magic again?
snoopy2
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

to the Symi team

Postby JuliaB » 16 Sep 2010, 16:28

Understand just what you mean, Snoopy2. Reading Adriana's blog and dreaming of our next trip to Symi keep my spirits up, especially during the months when the weather is cold and miserable here.
JuliaB
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

to the Symi team

Postby jenine » 16 Sep 2010, 19:42

Hi Snoopy2 - thank you for all your fantastic and encouraging comments, it was lovely to see you here on Symi again. I feel terrible because I never gave you anything for buying us the fab rocket in Turkey - I owe you a huge juice next year! Lots of love xx
jenine
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

to the Symi team

Postby snoopy2 » 17 Sep 2010, 09:38

Jenine - it was our pleasure - enjoy the rocket on us and next year we will repeat the errand for you and take in a hamam again at the same time. Has you son mastered the trick i should him? Works far better with a paper bag - my two used to love that trick. Keep well and see you next year.
snoopy2
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Messages from the forum admins