Ferry Fun and Games

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby Adriana » 01 Oct 2007, 12:43

ANES is now distributing a new timetable for October which includes the Aegli and the Symi II, neither of which appears on the website at the moment. :?:

The Aegli is actually undergoing repairs in Rhodes at the moment. :o

The Symi II will be leaving Symi tomorrow (Tuesday) at 08.00 to go to Rhodes and then leaving Rhodes again at 13.00 to return to Symi, filling in for the Aegli. :)

Oh, and the Dodecanese Seaways catamaran which was scheduled to leave Rhodes at 15.00 today is only leaving at 16.20... :evil:
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby Allan » 01 Oct 2007, 13:02

[quote="Adriana"]

Oh, and the Dodecanese Seaways catamaran which was scheduled to leave Rhodes at 15.00 today is only leaving at 16.20...
[/quote]Poor Mille! She'll never get to Symi at this rate. :(
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby Joanie » 01 Oct 2007, 17:58

Whats happeded to the webcam Allan,is it being changed over?
Joanie
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby Tove » 01 Oct 2007, 18:08

Mille has arrived with Symi II this morning 8-) 8-) 8-) and I am sure she will have a great time, I have already booked her and Mazie in for work at the vet week for 2 days :D :D :D
Tove
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby Allan » 01 Oct 2007, 18:29

[quote="Joanie"]

Whats happeded to the webcam Allan,is it being changed over?
[/quote]I think the dodgy plug needs a waggle again Joanie. No doubt Adriana will do the necessary when she has chance.
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Ferry Fun and Games

Postby MrsMcS » 02 Oct 2007, 15:00

On the subject of vet's visit. There is a lovely wee ginger kitten around the Neraida Taverna which has very sore weeping eyes. It seemed quite bright, but looked awful uncomfortable.

There is a beautiful wee family at the Neraida of two gorgeous tabby/tortie kittens and their lovely mum. I could have bundled them up and put them in my suitcase. The same goes for the tiny kittens at the Katsara Restaurant at Pedi. They are so cute. A very large tom strolled out of the restaurant so maybe he could do with the snip as he seems to be sowing his seed rather a lot out at Pedi!!!

Have to say this year the amount of cats seemed to be greatly reduced and the majority looked extremely well fed and healthy. The vets and helpers have done and no doubt will continue to do an excellent job and I am sorry I can't be there to help out.
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Noticeboard