Holiday Price Increases

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Holiday Price Increases

Postby Dave » 15 Feb 2008, 00:14

It wasn't his lecture/speech that did for him ....... it was his performance on the radio interview prior to giving the speech/lecture and no amount of spin or excuse ( after the fact) will dig him out.

But anyway - many, many congratulations to the McSporrans - I love a silver wedding ( you get a whole new canteen of cutlery and a couple of good matching wine-glasses ( none of those freebies from the local garage where you only collect 5 and the offer ends before you get the sixt !!!!!!! 8-) :( :(
Dave
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Holiday Price Increases

Postby MrsMcS » 26 Feb 2008, 14:21

Just managing to have a catch up on the chat page. In reply, we thought we would try some of the slightly bigger, or more well known, islands for a wee change and are going to Santorini (Imerovigli) for 4 nights, Paros (Naoussa) for 5 nights and Mykonos (Ornos) for 5 nights.

Not quite a child bride OG, but your compliment is gratefully received :) As for the photo, I will have to think about that a wee bit longer :P
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Holiday Price Increases

Postby MrsMcS » 26 Feb 2008, 14:26

Just managing to have a catch up on the chat page. In reply, we thought we would try some of the slightly bigger, or more well known, islands for a wee change and are going to Santorini(Imerovigli) for 4 nights, Paros (Naoussa) for 5 nights and Mykonos (Ornos) for 5 nights.

Not quite a child bride OG, but your compliment is gratefully received :) As for that photo, I will have to think about that a wee bit longer :P
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Holiday Price Increases

Postby MrsMcS » 26 Feb 2008, 14:32

Oops sorry folks, thought my message hadn't worked and sent it again :?
MrsMcS
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Previous

Return to Noticeboard