3rd Symi visit...

Ask questions about the island of Symi

3rd Symi visit...

Postby Miss Exige » 06 Jul 2009, 18:07

After returning to Symi for the third time....found it just as enchanting as the first visit.
Nice to bump into a few old friends and some new ones...
Found it almost impossible to drag ourselves away from georgio's
taverna not only because of the food and the service but we had the proud bonus of 'lugless dugless' [the white cat without ears]and his friends joining us for dinner every night!!!
We now have pics of dugless from the last visits and i'm sure we have pics of him with 2 ears,1 ear and no ears...i'll try and look them up.
The staff in georgio's did not know how famous and much loved this cat is and promised to feed and look him over the winter.
The ginger cat was sick the other day but with the help of the english lady in the village they made him better.
nice to see.....
i also noticed how helpfull the symiviz staff our too with symi 1st timers,showing them around the harbour area ect ect..
very helpfull.... :)
Miss Exige
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

3rd Symi visit...

Postby muppet » 06 Jul 2009, 18:41

We went back for our 3rd visit this year. Addictive isn't it ;)

I wish we had seen lugless at Georgio's. I have still not seen him (or I believe it is actually a her).
muppet
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

3rd Symi visit...

Postby Miss Exige » 06 Jul 2009, 20:27

He could be a she.....
We ate at georgio's the same time every day,regular as clockwork along lugless would come...8.30/45.
are table in the top right corner was reserved.......for the 5 of us!!!!!me,kerry,lugless,ginge and fluffy.lol.
We did see a couple of times people being turned away because all the table's were full,good idea to book a table,friday was very popular with the greek duo/music.....our friends wanted to join us last friday night, waited for half an hour but no luck...very busy.
They were lucky to eat in the next place up on the terrace as that was full too.
We ate in there one night....a lot of table's also reserved...
Miss Exige
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

3rd Symi visit...

Postby Kojak » 06 Jul 2009, 20:44

If Lugless Dugless has been seen by the S.A.W. vet he's an "it" lol
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

3rd Symi visit...

Postby Miss Exige » 06 Jul 2009, 20:47

That's what we think too.... :D