Last minute flight availability 31 Aug 3 weeks

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Last minute flight availability 31 Aug 3 weeks

Postby Adriana » 03 Aug 2011, 10:51

We received the following email from a regular Symi visitor. If you are interested please call him on the number below or email us for his email address.

Having noticed on your website, that you state that you have some late accommodation, I was wondering therefore if you additionally had any requirements for any last minute flights. I say this, because I had a flight from Manchester to Rhodes booked for the 31st August and returning on the 21st September.

Due now to an accident, I will not be able to come to Symi, as I have fractured my right elbow. I did not want to relinquish these tickets back to the airline so that they can resell them and for me to lose all of my costs.( I am unable to obtain Travel Insurance due to Cancer)

Therefore, if you know of anyone wishing to obtain last minute flights for these two tickets, they would be available. All I would like in return are my direct costs and I would donate this to my cancer charity as this was the cause of my fracture in the first instance.

The details of these flights are as follows:
Airline: Fly Thomas Cook
Wednesday 31st August
Depart Manchester Terminal 1 at 07:15 arriving Rhodes at 13:30. The flight number TCX 2072

Wednesday 21st September
Depart Rhodes at 14:45 arriving Manchester at 17:10. Flight number TCX2073.

The above tickets for two adults cost me �573.95 GBP and includes seats together and standard meals and 30 kg baggage allowance each. There would be an additional Name transfer cost of approximately �20 per person.

My home telephone number in the UK is 01253 737900, should anyone wish to contact me to discuss details.

If you do not know of any person(s) requiring these, would it be possible for me to make a posting on your website? I appreciate that you do not wish for your website to be regarded as an outlet for buying and selling products.

Many thanks and please keep up the good work with your website.

Regards
Ian Wall
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Noticeboard