Looking for an accomodation

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Postby Adriana » 16 Mar 2012, 08:54

Hi Regina, I have resent you the email from two different email addresses.

It is possible that your email server blocks emails that contains links and that this is why replies have not been getting through to you. Anyway I am sure you will be happy at the Grace - judging by the comments in this forum people have been happy staying there 8-)
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby regina » 16 Mar 2012, 09:09

So weird... I haven't got any email!
I believe that I have to get in touch with Grace since I haven't heard from them for a couple of days. I'm waiting for their bank account.
Anyway, thank you very much Adriana. It's been very kind of you to get in touch with me and informed me about this drawback.
regina
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby maziemoo » 16 Mar 2012, 09:29

Regina not sure if this helps but when I send you an email via this website it seems to be fine but trying to send you an email directly from my email address seems to send my email account into melt down so the messages don't get sent.

It may be safer to give Grace a call as perhaps they are having the same problem.
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby regina » 17 Mar 2012, 15:12

Adriana, I really don't know what is the problem. I've checked all my options and everything seems to be ok. I even tried to send to myself an email (from another email address of course) and I got it. Anyway, I am receiving emails from my regular contacts... mah!

[quote="maziemoo"]

Regina not sure if this helps but when I send you an email via this website it seems to be fine but trying to send you an email directly from my email address seems to send my email account into melt down so the messages don't get sent.

It may be safer to give Grace a call as perhaps they are having the same problem.
[/quote]

Maziemoo, this morning I sent an email to Grace to check if they got my last message. If I don't get a reply I'll send them a fax.
If you don't mind I'd like to send an email to your address to check if you can get it.
Thanks a lot.
regina
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby maziemoo » 17 Mar 2012, 15:25

yes do give it a go Regina. If you've sent it already though, it hasn't arrived.
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby regina » 17 Mar 2012, 15:50

[quote="maziemoo"]

yes do give it a go Regina. If you've sent it already though, it hasn't arrived.
[/quote]

I sent it at 15:27 Italy time (about 20 minutes ago) and I asked a reading confirmation.
Have you got it?
regina
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby maziemoo » 17 Mar 2012, 17:55

I have now Regina, I also managed to send a reply without my email account crashing :)
maziemoo
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Previous

Return to Noticeboard