Split site holiday

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Split site holiday

Postby Olga » 09 Jun 2012, 16:05

Has anyone ever booked a split site on Symi? We would like to maybe have one week up in Horio, and the second in Yialos, has anyone ever done this before on a package deal. We have just returned from Symi, staying at the Sevasti, which is great, lovely views, lovely owners, but very wearing on the (my)old knees, which after a week were complaining a bit.
Any info would be great.
Olga
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Split site holiday

Postby sugardens » 09 Jun 2012, 17:07

8-) Try Olympic Holidays. They book in weekly blocks so in theory you should be able to stay in two different places. Good luck and let us all know how you get on. 8-)
sugardens
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Split site holiday

Postby Adriana » 09 Jun 2012, 20:14

People often book 'two centre' holidays through us - particularly if they have left booking until late and they can't have a full fortnight in one property. :D
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Split site holiday

Postby JeanW » 09 Jun 2012, 21:29

Hello Olga, I returned from Symi on 6th June having spent 2 weeks at Anastasia appts in Chorio followed by 2 weeks at the Pedi BAY hotel booked with Olympic, and very reasonably priced I have to say. May I suggest you 'phone Olympic to discuss your requirements, as I found them most helpful when wanting to personalise my holiday.

PS. I know what you mean about Sevasti appts being so high up as there were occasions when i was on the bus and Lakis seemed to go so high up to drop of people who were staying at Sevastis. :D :D
JeanW
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Split site holiday

Postby Olga » 10 Jun 2012, 16:40

Thanks for the input everyone,as we've only just got back 6th of June, It may be a while before we get around to doing anything about it, but its good to have the information. Jean, were you the lady I was talking to on the bus? I had a bag full of Lavender plants.
Olga
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Split site holiday

Postby JeanW » 10 Jun 2012, 17:26

Hello Olga, yes that was me on the bus I do remember you. Good luck when trying to book your next trip to SYMI.
JeanW
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Noticeboard