Nireus Hotel

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Nireus Hotel

Postby SPIDERWEB » 12 Jun 2019, 09:48

Whilst browsing through the newly available 2020 Olympic Holidays brochure, I noticed that the Nireus was not included in the list of their holiday accommodation on Symi. I know that the Nireus is available through Olympic this year...at least it had better be as we are booked in for seven nights in two weeks time...but how about 2020? Is it just that the Nireus has not yet sorted out its booking strategy for next year, or is there a more sinister reason behind its non-appearance in the 2020 brochure. Anybody any ideas?
SPIDERWEB
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Nireus Hotel

Postby JeanW » 12 Jun 2019, 18:20

Olympic have not agreed rates with the Nireus for next year, also not showing is the Pedi Beach Hotel for the same reason.
JeanW
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby SPIDERWEB » 13 Jun 2019, 08:36

Many thanks for your answer. However, I note that Pedi Beach Hotel now appears in Olympic’s latest brochure received two days ago and also on their website, but still no mention of the Nireus on either! Hope it gets sorted soon.
SPIDERWEB
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby petrostoo » 20 Jun 2019, 17:39

We've had to cancel our September '19 stay @ Nireus with Olympic due to me(petrostoo) having a knee replacement op in July.I won't be fit enough to clamber on/off water taxis.

Tried to re-book Nireus for September '20, but not an option!
Olympic are using a new place called Kaminos Village which is very close to Iapetos(we can use their
"swimming pool" only 20 metres away!!!).

Specification looks excellent.
petrostoo
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Postby rockbottom » 20 Jun 2019, 23:21

We're gonna miss you!
rockbottom
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Return to Noticeboard