Summer ferries -June to late September

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Summer ferries -June to late September

Postby Andy W » 14 Mar 2017, 13:10

Here are the updated combined summer ferry timetables for most of the summer, including sailings by Blue Star Ferries, Dodekanisos Seaways, and Sea Dreams Rhodes.
Symiferries17 high-page-001.jpg

Correct to today, obviously subject to alteration if the ferry companies change their minds! There are notable extra sailings by Blue Star, giving two ferries a week each way to/from Kastellorizo, Tilos, Nissyros, and extra services to/from Rhodes, Kos, and Piraeus (Athens).
Last edited by Andy W on 09 Jul 2017, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.
Andy W
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Re: Summer ferries -June to late September

Postby Andy W » 22 Jun 2017, 11:33

The "Symi" is still off sick, and the return to service date has been extended yet again, now looks like 28th June. So don't expect any sailings shown in the table to be operated by her to actually happen before then. I couldn't guarantee that the date won't be altered still further, either.

On the plus side, the third Blue Star service is actually in the timetable for July and August, and bookable.
Andy W
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Re: Summer ferries -June to late September

Postby Andy W » 09 Jul 2017, 19:46

Not only has the "Symi now returned to service, but she's actually operated the first Sunday evening Rhodes-Symi-Rhodes journey (well, she's on the way back to Rhodes as I write this). So I've updated the summary timetable to show this service as running until 10 September.
Andy W
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Noticeboard