Captain George Apartments

Ask questions about the island of Symi

Captain George Apartments

Postby MARTIN RIPLEY » 11 Feb 2015, 13:43

Good afternoon. Just got round to logging on to the new forum. Very impressive! Looking towards our visit to Symi in July (with a little trepidation considering the uncertainties that are abroad at the moment) and we are considering staying at the Captain George apartments in Pedi. This is a departure from the norm for us as we have for the last 18 years stayed in Yialos. Has anyone ever stayed at Captain George's? As we tend to spend most of our time at St Nicholas and then the taxi boat and bus from Pedi abck to the harbour, we have decided to try it a different way this year. Belated Happy New year to you all! Martin
MARTIN RIPLEY
Symi Visitor
Symi Visitor

Re: Captain George Apartments

Postby Allan » 13 Feb 2015, 17:47

Welcome to the new forum Martin and happy new year to you too.

I don't think you should have any trepidation about your trip, the goings on in Athens never reach as far as Symi let alone Pedi! It'll be fine.

I'm interested too to hear about anyone's experience of Captain George's. They do look lovely out there at the entrance to the main part of Pedi Bay. It'll certainly be quiet - just a bit too quiet for my tastes but each to their own. I wonder if George can be persuaded to pick you up at the apartments on his way to St Nicks? It'll save you the walk to the jetty. :D
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Noticeboard