Margarita Time

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Re: Margarita Time

Postby silverfox » 05 Oct 2023, 14:19

rockbottom wrote:We echo silver fox's words, and it was good to catch up with you both! Hopefully we'll enjoy your June blog and maybe we'll see you in September.
Silver fox, hope 2024 is a better year for you too.

Many thanks.
silverfox
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby David » 17 Oct 2023, 17:14

Great post as always. I didn’t realise we were on the island at the same time; I arrived 24th September and left October 8th. It was my 4th visit this year! I’m hopeful of finding a long let and doing the 90 in 180 days out there from September next year, hopefully I’ll bump into you then, if not before.
David
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby D and E » 20 Oct 2023, 09:44

David wrote:Great post as always. I didn’t realise we were on the island at the same time; I arrived 24th September and left October 8th. It was my 4th visit this year! I’m hopeful of finding a long let and doing the 90 in 180 days out there from September next year, hopefully I’ll bump into you then, if not before.

Four visits in a year - that does say something about your relationship with Sými :D
You will see from our extensive posts, both recent and in the archive, that we are creatures of habit and have our Sými routines so we are never hard to bump into. JuliaB & M always seem to find us :D and Rockbottom got the hang of it too this last September :D
We have already booked our accommodation (down) for next September (11th to 25th) and are currently sitting here in Mid Wales in the pouring rain looking at options for June.
Have a good winter.
D and E
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Previous

Return to Symi Chat