Symi Boat busses

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Symi Boat busses

Postby beth3070 » 13 Apr 2017, 05:11

Hello
I'm really loving this forum stuff. Such a lot of useful information. Could some one tell me how much the taxi boats cost to the different beaches. I'm just trying to cost out my holiday
Thank you in advance
Regards
Beth
Ps arriving for 10 days in Early July
beth3070
Starting Visitor

Re: Symi Boat busses

Postby JuliaB » 13 Apr 2017, 09:59

Hello, Beth - Welcome to the forum!

This year's taxi boat prices won't be known until the boats start operating again which will probably be in May. As a rough guide, last September the return fare from Yialos to Nanou was 12euros per person and to St Nicholas 9euros. Fares to various points in between or beyond are a little more or less according to distance. Hopefully this will give you an idea of prices and I'm sure others will add further information once the season is under way.

Another boat excursion well worth considering is a day out on either the Poseidon or the Diagoras to more distant beaches with a superb barbecue lunch, ouzo and wine included. Last year these were worth every cent of 35euros.

Hope you enjoy Symi!
Julia
JuliaB
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Re: Symi Boat busses

Postby Kojak » 15 Apr 2017, 15:06

I'd recommend a round the island or St Emilianos trip with either the Diagoras or Poseidon. Excellent value for money. The ladies all like Captain "Georgeous" Yanni! on the Poseidon.
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Symi Chat