Ratbags !

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

Ratbags !

Postby Dave » 11 Nov 2006, 23:26

I'm eventually catching up and I've just scrolled through the photographs taken by Allan and Glen - boy, do they know how to kick a man when he's down ! :cry:
I'm freezing, broken me car, 50 minutes walk from the nearest shop, Gail's away from home until tomorrow night and I've not made Symi for a couple of years ...... then I see those photographs !
I'm away to the study will a bottle of scotch and a loaded service revolver ..........BANG!
Just kidding (for all those who were hoping ! :D )

Large ones all round to the pair of you - it's brightened a dull evening up no end. :geek:
Dave
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Ratbags !

Postby Allan » 12 Nov 2006, 00:08

'Tis a pleasure old chap and thanks for the compliments.

I'll happily accept a large one from you {insert smutty joke of choice here} as long as you join me at Julie's for the drinking of it! :geek:

Allan
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Ratbags !

Postby Glen » 14 Nov 2006, 00:11

Cheers Dave :)
Glen
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Ratbags !

Postby mr wotsin » 14 Nov 2006, 14:24

Have finally made it. I forget my pass words all the time, its called ageism or oldtimers disease, I think. Will drop the williemag [ no pun meant ] Just booked up to go to Granada in Spain for the new year, may manage the odd game of golf. Everyone back to normal work after September in Symi, feels like twelve month ago :geek: :evil:
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Symi Chat