zoe

Chat about anything to do with the island of Symi

zoe

Postby carla henrie » 20 Nov 2006, 01:17

could someone please, if you see her, ask zoe (the one that owns the restaurant in the choro) if she got the letter i wrote her from the us. She doesn't have email, so i don't know. thanks.
carla henrie
Starting Visitor

zoe

Postby Adriana » 20 Nov 2006, 09:26

Hi Carla,

When did you post it? It isn't in the post restante box at the post office so it either hasn't got here yet or someone has given it to her. The taverna has been closed every time I have been passed lately (it's winter ;) ) but if I see her in the street I'll ask her.
Adriana
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

zoe

Postby carla henrie » 20 Nov 2006, 16:59

i sent it to her when we got home. i am a waitress in a very chic resturant and we had the best talks about running resturants, she wants me to come and work for her and corral some of her guests!!!! i have been in the business for 30 years and we had some great stories together. i was there on my birthday and gave everyone "glow" sticks. you break the plastic thiings inside and they glow. when we left, her son, zoe and the husband all were "glowing". i even gave you to the bus driver. it was funny.
i'd like her to know that i think about her all the time and what a wonderful place we finally found to eat. we ate there every night. thanks.Javascript:insertsmilie(' :geek: ')
carla henrie
Starting Visitor

zoe

Postby Mille » 20 Nov 2006, 17:25

We ate at Zoe's for almost every lunch :-)
She's great!
Mille
Administrator
Administrator

zoe

Postby D and E » 22 Nov 2006, 12:17

It is great to see Zoe getting the recognition she deserves.

Ever since we had our first lunch there looking down to Pedi from the roof terrace we have regarded this as the best.

Not only is the food always spot on but she is such an excellent hostess.

:D
D and E
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Symi Chat