SYMI MY LOVE

Archived useful topics that don't fit anywhere else!

SYMI MY LOVE

Postby Arne Thomsen » 30 May 2007, 16:32

On the other side of Vigla - before descending to miracoulos Panormitis - yes I know - Stavros tou Polomou! (Cross of war) - the mountain itself formed as a cross - with the monastery on the very top - nearest to heaven - and Christ - in the litle church - looking directly upon YOU!

Moment of truth!

As I see it.

Apology for not too perfect English - my Greek is even worse - I do better in Danish, but then You cannot understand my words

Kind regards Arne
Arne Thomsen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

SYMI MY LOVE

Postby Mille » 30 May 2007, 16:43

I think we're about two or three Danes here, Arne ;)

I would understand, and I feel the same way about Symi
Mille
Administrator
Administrator

SYMI MY LOVE

Postby Arne Thomsen » 31 May 2007, 19:51

Mille wrote:
I think we're about two or three Danes here, Arne

I would understand, and I feel the same way about Symi

I'll be on Symi - on my own - Sunday evening June 3rd for one week, having breakfast at Lefteris in Chorio, Ouzo at Pochos, fish soup and Kollochithokia tiganit at Sotiris in Meraklis - going by scooter everywhere I like.

I am 73, not very much hair, much more stomach - and a beard - open for conversation - not the least about Symiotic mysticism

Hi, hi - Arne ;-) (Couldn't put my photo on the Avatar)
Arne Thomsen
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

SYMI MY LOVE

Postby hilarias » 01 Jun 2007, 07:05

Kon wrote:
So True Chrisanthy ,we are so far away ,the far away land ,absence makes the heart grow fonder ,and our love affair with Symi will always be strong no matter where we are from. :) Thank god for video cammeras endless footage of Symi always keeps us smiling.Ps when is your next trip planned?.

Not for a couple of years Kon. Waiting for my daughter to finish year 12 next year and then God willing 2009 will be our year. My inlaws are leaving next week. Ahhhhh
hilarias
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

SYMI MY LOVE

Postby Kon » 01 Jun 2007, 07:49

With year 12 finished you will be more at ease too so its better that way ,you will enjoy your trip even more,at least you'll get a bit of the feeling now your inlaws are going ,make a big list for them to film or take photos .

We too have to wait a few years
Kon
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Return to Miscellaneous