Places to Eat on Rhodes

Archived posts about getting to and from Symi

Places to Eat on Rhodes

Postby Les » 05 Jul 2006, 18:42

Can anyone recommend a really good place to eat on Rhodes whilst waiting for evening ferry to Symi. We usually just sit and wait on quayside but would like to do something different this year.

Thanks
Les
Starting Visitor

Places to Eat on Rhodes

Postby Allan » 05 Jul 2006, 18:54

Les

Since it was recommended here a while ago, we've taken to eating at "Indigo" in the new market opposite Mandraki. The food is wonderful and a bit out of the ordinary. Sort of Greek with a twist.

It's towards the back on the left hand side as you enter the market from the harbour. You can't miss it, it's directly opposite the entrance to the public toilets! :(
Allan
Administrator
Administrator

Places to Eat on Rhodes

Postby SueO » 05 Jul 2006, 23:22

We found a really pleasant place in the old town last year after escaping an attempted rip off at one of the bigger places overlooking the main square. Good food, cool interior and tables in the cobbled street which the owner was happy to move around to catch the sun/shade! I'm looking at their card now...it's called MISTAGOYIA (can't do the Greek lettering)The address is Themistokleus 5, Old Town and, looking at the map if you can find Platonos Square head up Pithagora and turn right into the alleyway called Themistokleus!! The card also says call Philip 22410 32981 for reservations. If you're really keen Les send me a private message via this page and I'll scan the card and send you a copy.
SueO
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Travel