Peaceful and romantic

Archived posts about accommodation on Symi

Peaceful and romantic

Postby beedeji » 19 Jun 2008, 17:37

Thanks for all the info, sounds pretty ideal!
beedeji
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Peaceful and romantic

Postby Miss Exige » 19 Jun 2008, 22:35

We stayed in cassandra one of the symi viz house's, breath taking views over the harbour and plenty of time to take the sun on the private roof top terrace....close walk to the best places to eat in symi in the village,one of these places listed as one of the top five places to eat in all of greece and boy this little taverna brings a tear to your eye...the food is out of this world.
simply stunning.....in every way.
Miss Exige
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Peaceful and romantic

Postby MacDuff » 21 Jun 2008, 02:28

The Hotel Fiona has a wonderful view of Yialos (the harbour) is easily accessed by using the Symi Bus from Yialos to the windmills and saves any catering although they do have two excellent studio apartments for self catering. Close to the Rainbow bar at the top of the Kali Strata for the 4.30 0uzo, several good tavernas and to three bars for evening refreshments.
MacDuff
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Peaceful and romantic

Postby Anthony » 24 Jun 2008, 13:35

Further to my comments about likely availability at Taxiarchis in September, I've just had an e-mail from Frank telling me that he does still have a nice sea-view studio and apartments available in September with private balcony overlooking Pedi Bay.

Seems you could still be lucky!
Anthony
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Return to Accommodation