Spain in January

Chat about anything else

Spain in January

Postby mr wotsin » 23 Jan 2013, 15:15

Return flight from Barcelona with Easyjet at 5.30pm, we were called for boarding at 5.00pm at that time the plane was still in the air on it's approach, We got in the transfer bus and waited while the plane emptied , quick clean, board and taxi-ing at 5.36pm. How about that for a turn round, hope they got a discount from the Airport. We were home by 7.00pm with the hour back. Into the snow, but that's an other story. [preparing now]
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Spain in January

Postby mr wotsin » 23 Jan 2013, 15:18

Are you saying I had four coures of toast or too much toast with my English which was two.
Any bin men today keeping you on your toes.
Sorry you could not make the party.
Too much time on my hands after clearing snow, no Suzanne visit today due to the weather.
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Spain in January

Postby snoopy2 » 23 Jan 2013, 16:50

[quote="mr wotsin"]

Waggon driver in Sun Inn Burnopfield last night had been to Glasgow and back reported no snow from Carlisle to Glasgow only light covering at Beatock summit.
[/quote]
And very little snow along the coast here in n.e. Scotland although inland it is deep (song coming) and crisp and even!
snoopy2
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Spain in January

Postby Kojak » 23 Jan 2013, 19:37

Wotsin, you missed the Monday evil bin men debacle. They missed my court completely despite swanning past the entrance. I naturally took stern action to complain and was rewarded yesterday with TWO bin lorries turning up within 10 minutes of each other. I shall fight on... :twisted:
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Spain in January

Postby mr wotsin » 23 Jan 2013, 20:15

Remind me not to visit you on bin days, far too stressful me thinks.
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Spain in January

Postby mr wotsin » 11 Feb 2013, 22:06

KK why don't you sit outside the council offices on bin day with a neighbour on duty with binoculars at your place. On first report you can dive into the offices personally and lay into them. Much more insensible Eh!
mr wotsin
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Spain in January

Postby Kojak » 11 Feb 2013, 23:36

[quote="cottontail"]

On the way home we had to get on the ferry at 7:45am but to be honest it was fine plus we were up to see the sun set :)
[/quote]

That's not too bad, it's usually about that time from Symi. Think it might have been the sunrise though ;)
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Previous

Return to Off Topic