�50 Olympic voucher

Chat about anything else

�50 Olympic voucher

Postby Gemma1 » 30 Sep 2013, 23:36

Had an email from Olympic whilst I was on holiday in Halki, it was a standard email saying they were missing me :roll: I replied to say I didn't know how they were missing me as I was in Halki on an Olympic holiday and had already booked another holiday with them to Symi next year. I presume they sent it because I cancelled my flights to Santorini with them in June (it was �100 per person cheaper to lose the deposit and rebook with Easyjet). I didn't expect to hear anything else but I had a reply saying "We'd like to offer you a �50 Holiday Voucher to redeem against your next booking with us as you're clearly a loyal Olympic Holidays customer - our Customer Services Department will be in touch shortly." I had to send my full postal address which I did when I returned from Halki and I arrived home from work today to find a �50 voucher off the balance of my Olympic holiday valid until the end of September next year. Happy days, I will send it off when I pay my balance for Symi - it makes up for next year's holiday costing �50 more than this years :D
Gemma1
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Off Topic