Chat about anything else

Postby Richard » 25 Nov 2006, 23:18

I see that Wendy has joined us at last. How has she resisted for so long? At least that should raise the tone a bit. I did check the profile to make sure this eas the correct Wendy.
It's amazing what we can find out from these profiles. I found, by accident, from one member's profile that the school I attended when very young has moved to Algeria. My mother woul;d have been very surprised. I didn't think that the No. 51 bus went that far.
Richard
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby Wendy » 26 Nov 2006, 08:47

Hi Richard, now it is winter i am in front of the computer more. I am at home now enjoying a very sunny day here on Symi. We have an afternoon party to go to later, I'm sure one of us will have a camera so we'll put some photos up tommorrow. Off to take the dog for a walk now down the Pedi valley. :)
Wendy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Kojak » 26 Nov 2006, 10:28

Is the pup still chewing, Wendy - I still have the scars from my last visit to the office! :o
Kojak
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby Mille » 26 Nov 2006, 10:43

Good to see you here, Wendy!

:mrgreen:
Mille
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tove » 26 Nov 2006, 10:59

Hi Wendy take a picture of yuor dog too, he must have grown since i saw him last
Tove
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby Wendy » 26 Nov 2006, 11:50

Will do, Nick has the camera with him at the moment. He is just chasing a cat off at the moment from our cats food. I was on feeding station duty yesterday, if you read this Symi Blue your favourite looks fine and unknown to us spent the night on my cats chair in the house!!!
Tove, are you coming back during the winter?
Wendy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Wendy » 26 Nov 2006, 11:53

PS The dog ( sanduraki )is chasing a cat not Nick.......
Wendy
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Tove » 26 Nov 2006, 12:33

Would have be funnier if it was Nick chasing the cat. No I don't think I will come before spring, but one never knows.Depends of the flight prices and boats.Miss you all terribly. :mrgreen:
Tove
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby symiblue » 26 Nov 2006, 15:41

[quote="Wendy"]

Will do, Nick has the camera with him at the moment. He is just chasing a cat off at the moment from our cats food. I was on feeding station duty yesterday, if you read this Symi Blue your favourite looks fine and unknown to us spent the night on my cats chair in the house!!!
Tove, are you coming back during the winter?
[/quote]

Hi Wendy, Good to hear Smokey is well :) . Hope you're looking out for Basil Big Balls :oops: as well- likes his tummy scratching :) ......and hope you are still thinking of me....hope to hear from you soon!!!
symiblue
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Postby Ozzie Geoff » 27 Nov 2006, 02:10

You took your time, Winsome One. :D Welcome aboard to good ship "Sweet Symi". :)
See, you,ve already brought Tove out of her burrow. I wonder where Ola is? C'mon Ola, pop your head above the trench! :)
Now that the Festive Season is almost upon us, lets hope all of our long lost pals get back on board...that would be great!! :geek:
Ozzie Geoff
Visitor

Postby Tove » 27 Nov 2006, 02:45

Sorry OG but I haven't been back from our little island very long and it took some time to find out this new chat site. I am not 17 any more.
Tove
Senior Visitor
Senior Visitor

Postby Ozzie Geoff » 27 Nov 2006, 06:33

17, Tove...sounds a million years ago.
Your Prince and Princess are in Oz at the moment and the press is being very good and letting them enjoy their private visit.
They had an official photo-shoot at an animal sanctuary where an Echida nearly piddled on Mary. She said "Boy, that was close".
Little Chris aimed a swift kick at the head of a wallaby...much to the delight of the photographers. :twisted:
Ozzie Geoff
Visitor

Return to Off Topic