Driving along a highway.....

Chat about anything else

Postby Kon » 04 Apr 2007, 06:58

Elderly couple driving along a highway get pulled over by police.
Officer walks up to the couples car and asks the female drver,
"do you know you are driving on the wrong side of the road"
The old lady slightly deaf leans across and says"what did you say"?
The husband turns to her and says"he said you were driving on the wrong side"
the wife replies "sorry officer".
The officer asks the lady "where are you from"
The lady leans across and replies"what was that sonny"
the husband turns to her and says
"he said where are you from"
She replies "oh Victoria"
The officer turns to her and says"Victoria...i had my worst sex in Victoria "
The lady replies"what was that sonny"
The husband turns to her and replies "he said he knows you" :D :D
Kon
Inveterate Visitor
Inveterate Visitor

Postby Bina » 04 Apr 2007, 17:49

:D :)
Bina
Super Visitor
Super Visitor

Postby MacDuff » 05 Apr 2007, 05:31

8-) :D 8-) . Victoria B.C. (or A.D.) :?:
MacDuff
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Postby MacDuff » 10 Apr 2007, 05:37

A big city lawyer went duck hunting in rural Indiana. He shot and dropped a bird which fell on the other side of a fence into a farmer's field. As he started to climb over the fence, an elderly farmer drove up and asked him what he was doing :?: The lawyer responded "I shot a duck and it fell in that filed and I'm going to retrieve it" :) The old farmer replied: "This is my property and your not coming on to it" :) The indignant lawyer responded: "I'm one of the best trial attorneys in the U.S. and if you don't let me get that duck, I'll sue you and take everything you own" :( The old farmer smiled and said: "apparently you don't know how we settle small disputes like this in the country with the Hoosier three kick rule" :) The lawyer responded: What is the Hoosier three kick rule" :?: The old guy said: "Well because the dispute occurs on my land, first I kick you three times, then you kick me three times and so forth until someone gives up" ;) The lawyer thought for a moment, thought he could easily take on the old codger and agreed to abide by the local custom :idea: The old farmer climbed down off his tractor walked up to the lawyer and placed his first kick from the toe of his steel-toed boot into the lawyers groin, dropping him to his knees. The second kick to the lawyer's midriff sent the lawyer's last meal gushing from his mouth :( The lawyer was on all fours when the farmer's third kick to his rear end sent him face first into a cow pie. The lawyer summoned up every bit of his will power and managed to get to his feet. :) Wiping his face with the arm of his jacket, he said, "O.K. you old coot. Now it's my turn" :) The old farmer smiled slowly and said: "Naw, I give up. You can hive the duck" :) Just shows that experience is the best teacher, but the tuition can be costly :D 8-) :D
MacDuff
Persistent Visitor
Persistent Visitor

Return to Off Topic